2D Animation Supervisor
Job Details & How to Apply
Lumicel Animation Studios is hiring an experienced Sr 2D Animation Supervisor to join our team!
As the Sr 2D Animation Supervisor, you’ll be spearheading the animation production and helping us take it to the next level! Working alongside the Directors and Clients whilst leading a team of awesome artists, you’ll ensure that the quality of animation is up to studio standards and client requirements.
Get ready, because we have a multi-year international animation series in production now. Our team is fun to work with and passionate about animation content production!
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Oversee all episodic animation, from scene assignments and first takes, to final QC
- Review episodes with Directors/Clients and take notes in all review sessions throughout production
- Communicate required revisions to overseas animators and in-house revisionists
- Evaluate the continuity and flow of all episodes and ensure that the expected quality of animation is met
- Meet production milestones and deadlines and motivate your team to do the same
- You will do actual animation as well for complex scenes and corrections
- Lead the team and ensuring episodes are shipped on time
- Other related tasks as required
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Animation Supervisor
- 8+ years’ experience animating in a 2D production environment
- Excellent proficiency in Industry Standard Animation Softwares (Adobe Flash, Toon Boom Harmony etc) are required
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school
- Ability to motivate, mentor and coach a talented and diverse crew
- Drive, determination and creative problem-solving skills
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
HOW TO APPLY?
To an ideal candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and you will be working with a very skilled, highly motivated team and exciting international 2D animation series.
Hurry and send your resume and showreel to:
Lumicel Animation Studios turns ideas into reality!
A unique combination of world-class creative talent, storytelling ability, and expertise in cutting-edge-technologies - what makes us stand out from the crowd.
Our studio and the global team is present in India, Malaysia, United States and Europe. Meet our team at conferences like Kidscreen, Annecy International Animated Film Festival and Market (MIFA), Mipcom, Mipcom Jr etc